- Information Collection and Use: LuminEssence is the sole owner of the information collected on the orindaben.com website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Our company is located at P. O. Box 1310, Medford, Oregon 97501
- Registration: You do not need to register to view our website. You can browse our site without disclosing your personal data. To order products or register for a seminar from our secure online store, track your orders, view your downloads, receive special member's offers, or manage your emails store, you must first register and become a member by completing the registration form. When creating a member account you will be asked to give your contact information (name, address, email address, and phone number) and to create a username and password. This information is used to contact you about the services on our site you are using. Once you register you can go to the Member's Area, using the Manage My Mail, Address Book, and other features to manage how often you hear from us, if you want to receive our eNewsletter or printed Newsletter (they are not the same) and the information we have on file about you.
- Orders: We request information from you on our order form. Here you need to provide contact information (i.e., name, telephone number and shipping address) and financial information (i.e., credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
- Cookies: A cookie is data stored on your hard drive containing information about you that enables you to use our site. Cookies are in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. They are required to remember the items you put in your shopping cart so these items will be there when you shop and return to your cart to add to your order. You can disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser, however you will need cookies enabled to use our site effectively and to place an order.
- Sharing: We share information with credit card processors and companies that will ship products to you. By purchasing our products and services you consent to us sharing your information with such third parties that are necessary to fulfill your order.
- Product Reviews: We appreciate positive feedback from you that will assist others in determining whether a product might be useful to them. We may use your reviews on our "Read Reviews" for each product, in our newsletter, or possibly in other areas of our website. We will only use your initials and location; we do not make your email address, mailing address, or any other information about you available. By providing us with such comments, you give LuminEssence permission to use your comments, email testimonials, and reviews for promotional purposes stated above.
- Security: We take every precaution to protect your personal information. When you submit personally identifiable information via our website, the information you send us is protected both online and off-line. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, you can see the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers , as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing". With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered. It is designed to prevent unauthorized people from seeing data sent to or from this site. We also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. Only employees who need your information to verify your order have access to your information.
- Email Note: Email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. You might send us two Emails; one containing your order and the first half of your credit card number, and a second Email containing the second half of your credit card number and the expiration date. If you have any concerns about ordering through the Internet, please call, write, or fax us to place your order. Please read our Encryption Disclaimer below.
- Sharing with Other Orin/DaBen Students: We do not share any information about you with other customers or students, and we are unable to give you any information about other customers or students as well. Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate directly with other visitors except through the product reviews, or comments made on courses.
- Special Offers: We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. You can choose not to receive these by clicking on the "Manage My Mail" in the Member's Area and indicating your mailing preferences.
Encryption Disclaimer: The Website uses encryption technology to protect information from access by unauthorized third parties. We do not, however, represent or guarantee that the encryption technology will operate as intended or that a third party will not be able to access such information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you should use an alternative means of payment. By sending any information over the Internet, in connection with your use of the Website, you agree that We will not have any liability if the applicable encryption technology fails to protect your information.