Type in keyword or product #
Quick Order: if you know the product #
Shipping Confirmation Notification: If you do not receive an email shipping confirmation within two business days after your order is expected to ship (not including weekends or holidays), please contact our office by submitting the form below. Check your spam box as well. This email includes your tracking number if you chose a trackable shipping method.
If you have logged on and checked the Member's Area, and do not see your order listed under the "Order History and Seminar Payments," or if you ordered by a non-trackable shipping method such as the US Postal Service (USPS), let us know by providing us with information. Was your order placed by phone, online, fax, or by mail? If it was by mail, when did you mail your letter to us? What shipping method did you choose? If this is an international order, have you contacted your customs clearing house to see if they are holding your package?
If you are a member be sure to login first so we can better serve you.
Where is my order?
We want you to receive your order as soon as possible. The information on this page will assist you in determining whether your order is overdue, and allow you to request information about your order and to confirm that we actually received your mail, fax, or online order. Our order process is very efficient, but on rare occasions an order is never received by us; or is slow or lost in transit. If this is the case, we will do what we can to speedily remedy the situation.
Please be sure to log-in and check the Members Area, "Order History and Seminar Payments" to see if we created an order for you. If you ordered by a trackable shipping method, you will find links to the shipping company that you can use to follow the shipping status of your order. (Orders shipped US Postal Service are not trackable.) If you placed an order without giving us your email address, you will need to provide an email address for us to send you a password so you can access your account and view and track your orders.
Also check to make sure you did not order DOWNLOAD items. These are not physical items that we ship to you. Download items are indicated with an E at the end of the product number. If you find you ordered downloads, you can access your downloads by going to the Member's Area and logging in using your email address and password. Under the "My Downloads and Seminars" link, you will find your courses there available for you to download. If you forgot your password, please do not create a new account or you will loose all of your previous order history and access to your downloads. Instead, please use the “Forgot your Password” link to receive an email with instructions on how to create a new password.
When is my order considered overdue?
We are unable to follow up on your order until it is considered overdue. We want you to have your order as quickly as possible, but unless your order is considered overdue by the shipping company, there is little that we can do to speed it up, especially if there is a delay due to customs.
To determine if your order is overdue, add the maximum transit time that we have indicated plus 1 or 2 business days for your order to be processed, and allow for the occasional 2 to 7 business day delay that sometimes happens at customs. While the shipping companies we use typically deliver parcels sooner, they do not consider packages overdue until the above time has elapsed. Check out shipping times for USA, Canada, and International orders.
The following factors can determine how quickly you receive your order:
1) How long it takes us to receive your order—be it by the rapid methods of phone, fax, and online, or the slower "snail" mail service.
2) All orders are shipped within 2 business days, so add 2 days to the total time required to receive your order.
3) Shipping transit time depends on where you live and what shipping method you have selected.
4) For International orders, customs can add additional time to the process.
5) During busy holiday seasons all orders can be delayed several days to several weeks from what is typical.
6) Shipping can vary from one order to another. On International orders it is possible to receive one order in ten (10) days, and another in twenty (20). This is not unusual, so do not judge if your order is overdue by how long it has taken you to receive your previous order.
Other things you can do to locate your order
If your package is not overdue, you might:
1) Log-in and check the Members Area to see if we received your order.
2) If your order is being shipped by a trackable method, check "Order History and Seminar Payments" in the Member's Area and go to the website of shipping vendor and enter that tracking number to check on package status.
3) Check with neighbors or a complex or apartment manager to see if the delivery person left the order with them during your absence.
4) If this is an International shipment, check with customs to see if they have the package but have been unable to notify you of its arrival.
5) If this is an International shipment, check if it is being held for payment of value added tax (VAT or GST) or customs fees.
6) Make sure the shipping address you gave us for this order is accurate and complete.