There are many benefits to becoming a member; you can read about these below.
If you have received a password from us in the past, you are a registered member. Enter your email address as a registered member. If you forgot your password, use the Registered Member log-in, and click on the Forgot Your Password? link.
If you have never received a password from us in the past, even if you have ordered from us, please log-in as a new member. We will link your new member log-in with your past records so you can view your past orders and special member's offers.
If we already have your email address on record, please DO NOT create a new account.
If you got an invalid email username or password, note:
If you created a member's account with us in the past and we sent you a password, you are already a member. To log in, use the registered member boxes. Enter your email and the password we sent you. If you can't remember the password, enter your email address and use the Forgot Your Password? link above.
If you have ordered from us or taken a seminar in the past, but never received a password, please create a New Member's Account. We will link your new member account with your past records in our office during normal business hours, so that you will have access to your past orders and access to any special member's offers and discounts you are eligible for.
If you have lost your password, use the Forgot Your Password? link.
Changing Your Email: If you want to change the email address associated with your account, please log-in to your existing Member Account first and then change your email using the Change Email Address Associated with This Account link. Your email is how we track your account and your order and seminar history.
WARNING! If you set up a new account with a new email, (instead of logging in under your old email, and changing your email address there) under the new account you will lose access to any special offers, any member's discounts based on previous orders, your order history, and your downloads. However, we will make every effort to combine your records if we can, so that you will not lose special information.
As a registered member, you can:
- View discounts and special offers you may qualify for.
- Enjoy quicker checkout when ordering products from our site.
- Review your order history and track your orders.
- View a list of all products you have ordered from us.
- Create and maintain your address book, settings, payment information, and mail preferences.
- Save items in your cart for ordering later.
- Organize and access your downloads, including seminars you are registered for.
- Purchase products that require prerequisites when you have purchased the required prerequisites.
- Manage our communication with you, such as subscribing to our physical newsletters or
- Receive our eNewsletters containing links to free audio journeys, worldwide meditations, and new product and seminar information.
Security: We use the very latest, industry-standard, encryption-secure software to protect your information.